Sunday 14 January 2018

Some Quick Updates

IMG_1699

First of all, yes, it’s snowy and cold, and I love it! We’re having so much fun in this winter wonderland.

IMG_7134

Yes, I’m writing. I returned to the nonfiction book about healing Lyme disease, since my foray into fiction and an avalanche of synchronicities revealed a different, more engaging way to write this book. No idea when I’ll finish, but it’s going well. My fiction and fiction research continue, too.

I’ve also done final, final edits on my chapter in Mike Clelland‘s upcoming book, “Stories from the Messengers.” I’m making my way through a review copy, and so far, so fascinating. 🙂 I’ll write a full review once he releases the official version of the book.

David and I continue to settle in, exploring, creating and refining the new as we move into Imbolc season at the end of January. Just a quick reminder for anyone interested in the 8-Day Wheel of the Year Special: tomorrow (Monday, January 15th) marks the last day to sign up for that year of eight focused sessions and Reiki Healing Attunements.

So many beautiful and synchronous events continue to unfold here, and I feel such gratitude to witness and experience the shifts. Wishing you and yours a magical week!

Blessed Be … and be the blessing.



source https://laurabruno.wordpress.com/2018/01/14/some-quick-updates/

No comments:

Post a Comment