Thursday 18 January 2018

Free Docuseries About Brain Health

My mom made me aware of this “Broken Brain” 8-part docuseries of free information for anyone who’s suffering from or knows anyone facing brain challenges like ADHD, Brain Fog, Autism, Depression, and/or Dementia. I would also include people with Lyme Disease, Candida or Traumatic Brain Injury as likely to benefit from this information. I’ve not had a chance to listen through the full first episode, but I’m posting this while you still have time to catch the talk. You can watch the series trailer and sign up here.

The series focuses not only on brain problems, but also on how to foster optimal brain health, energy and mental clarity. I have no connection with this series, but I know a lot of blog readers and clients have found me through Lyme Disease, Autism and TBI support groups. Just wanted to pass along some inspiration and empowerment.



source https://laurabruno.wordpress.com/2018/01/18/free-docuseries-about-brain-health/

No comments:

Post a Comment