Monday 1 January 2018

Dixon’s Violin ~ I Wish I Could

Dixon’s Violin was the last of many amazing concerts we listened to last night at New Year’s Fest of Kalamazoo. Everything he does is complete improvisation, and the melodies he wove transported me to another realm. What an inspiring way to ring in 2018! Enjoy:

“I often hear people say with sadness “I wish I could…” followed by something they actually could do. I believe you can do anything you set your mind and heart to! If you find yourself saying those words, I encourage you to pause and consider: assume that you CAN do that thing, now what choices would you need to shift in your life? What actions can you take to make it happen? You are more powerful than you think! With love and in service, – Dixon”




source https://laurabruno.wordpress.com/2018/01/01/dixons-violin-i-wish-i-could/

No comments:

Post a Comment