Thursday 2 March 2017

March 2017 Specials

MARCH 2017 SPECIALS

So many people keep contacting me about Empath concerns and Empath health related issues that I’ve decided to extend the February Energy Protection for Empaths Special through March. My morning meditation also surprised me with a brand new, never before offered Special to help some people take a major step into the next phase of life and leadership. Details below. As always, I intuit which specials to offer based on my read of the current month’s energies and what I can offer as strongest support for the month’s potential shifts. I wish you each peace, discernment and joy as we continue to move through 2017’s powerful energies.

Energy Protection for Empaths

This new half-hour offering shares tips and techniques specifically tailored to your own energy field and the challenges you face as a “Sensitive” or “Empath” — someone who deeply feels the emotions and energies of others, including the larger collective energies and emotions. Empaths have intuitive, psychic, and healing gifts that can feel more like a curse when faced with discord, negative or disharmonious frequencies like EMF’s, groupthink, or emotional overwhelm.

As someone whose already very thin veil practically disappeared with a 1998 brain injury, I have learned through trial and error, extensive research and over 15 years as a professional Medical Intuitive, how to protect the energy field so that those “gifts” actually live up to their potential. These tips and techniques don’t mean you stop feeling the energies; however, they allow you to recognize more clearly when something’s “yours” and when it’s not. They also help you much more quickly return to peace, soul sovereignty, joy, and allow you to exercise much greater healing influence in your life and in our world.

$77 for the half hour if prepaid on or before 3/31/2017. This session can also be doubled for an hour at $154. For more information or to sign up, please contact me here.

$555 Reiki Level 3 Master Teacher Certification Special

I’ve never offered something like this before, and I don’t know if I ever will again; however, this morning, I received a very strong sense to do so for the month of March 2017. I’m taking $95 off the normal rate for in-person or correspondence/phone/distance training and certification for Reiki Level III Master Teacher. This special obviously does not apply to everyone, as you will need at least Reiki Level 2 Certification from me or another Reiki Master Teacher. I also require a casual but effective application process so that I get a sense of readiness for this next level. 555 indicates divinely guided positive change, so it seems like an appropriate number for certification to teach “divinely directed healing energy,” another definition of Reiki besides “Universal Life Force Energy.”

People considering this special might find this Reiki Master Teacher FAQ post very helpful in answering common questions related to discerning your own readiness and our compatibility as teacher and student. You do not need to know for sure you’d like to teach Reiki in order to take this training. You just need to feel ready to learn Reiki from the perspective of one who could teach and who has committed to living the Reiki Principles as much as possible in your own life.If you decide you’d like to apply for in-person (in Goshen, IN) or long distance Reiki Level 3 Master Teacher Certification, please contact me, and we’ll start the short application process. The message to post this special was so strong this morning, that I’m excited to see who steps forward. Offer valid if prepaid on or by March 31, 2017.

 




source https://laurabruno.wordpress.com/2017/03/02/march-2017-specials/

No comments:

Post a Comment