Friday 31 March 2017

April 2017 Specials ~ Last Call for These Offerings

As I mentioned last week, I’m in process of restructuring rates, session lengths, policies and offerings. I have not raised rates in 10 years but will begin doing so in May, in order to bring things more into alignment with my 16 years of professional experience as an intuitive reader and over ten years as a Life Coach. I’ve also been considering various requests over the years for additional services, classes, and mentorship programs, and I’m discerning which, if any, of those I feel led to offer at this time. My decision to restructure services and rates comes after much prayer, contemplation and synchronous nudges. I celebrate the new, even as it continues to reveal itself.

With our upcoming move — date and exact location TBD — I know I will make additional shifts once I get a sense of how many local classes I begin teaching in the new spot and how much time I feel called to devote to writing, including a return to writing fiction. Endings so often precede beginnings: although I don’t yet know all the details of the coming shifts, I recognize that some things have run their course. This month’s specials have been very popular over the years, but I will likely not repeat them in these forms or rates again. If you’ve ever felt led to these offerings in the past, then April 2017 would be the time to take advantage of the 3 for $333 or the Preparedness $123 specials described below.

$333 Intuitive Coaching Three-Pack

This special offers major savings at $333/three hours. I’ve found that even people who normally process things on their own feel challenged by the increased intensity and “sorting” of the Universe these days. As we continue with Earth changes, internal and galactic shifts, I feel called to offer a short burst of support to those in need. These sessions can be used close together or saved for a future need. You can use them in hour or half-hour segments. You can use these for Life Coaching, Medical Intuitive Readings and support, Soul Readings, Tarot or any of my other services offered at this time. The entire package can be gifted to someone else, but (for simplicity of paperwork) these three-packs cannot be divided and shared among multiple individuals. Offer valid if prepaid on or before April 30, 2017. To schedule your first session or purchase the package, please contact me here.

Intuitive Preparedness Check-In

This is a return of another special. With all the political, social and environmental upheaval, people want to know how to maintain a positive, proactive vibration and how to thrive while also shoring up any weak spots. This special responds to many comments, questions and private emails requesting my take on the question “What can I do right now?” — for specific individuals, rather than general guidelines and suggestions.

This hour session gives you access to my own intuitive scan of what areas of focus will provide you the greatest payback and sense of abundance, peace and security, with the least amount of resistance. Those looking to make larger lifestyle shifts can ask me to scan various lifestyle, location and/or community options to see which ones fit best with your vibration and heart’s desires. You can also use our time together to discuss energetic/magickal protection and manifestation tools and techniques, along with troubleshooting your most pressing concerns in various areas of life, including finances, food security, faith/spirituality/soul nurturing, relationships and/or land, including “garden guidance.”

I feel so strongly about helping people take steps from fear, denial and overwhelm into abundance, joy and freedom, that I’m keeping this pricing a simple $123. As Tolkien said, “Little by little, one travels far.”

Please contact me if you’d like to sign up for this special. Offer valid if prepaid on or before April 30, 2017.

Reiki 1 Certification in Goshen, Indiana

I’ve had a couple people request another Reiki 1 Certification Class before we leave Goshen. Since we don’t yet have a date of departure, I would need to schedule this no later than June 1, 2017. I’m willing to teach this class, but with all we have going on, I would require a minimum of four people in order to host another class here. We’re moving North, so if our current location is closer than Michigan and you’d like Reiki 1 training, please contact me to discuss potential dates. I have two rooms available for out of town students. You can find information on a previous Reiki Level 1 class here. This would also likely be your last chance to see the gardens of Faery Hof and Haus Am See, in case you hoped to see those in person before we move on to new adventures.

 




source https://laurabruno.wordpress.com/2017/03/31/april-2017-specials-last-call-for-these-offerings/

No comments:

Post a Comment