Tuesday 5 June 2018

Medical Intuitive and Personal Thoughts on Healthy Skin and High Vibe Living

Becky Symes at Holistica-Skin originally contacted me about my 2009 article “Healthy Skin: A Medical Intuitive Perspective.” She asked me to do a follow-up interview for her own blog and just published that here. The interview includes additional insights into skin, as well as my current and evolving skin and lifestyle practices.

One note: if you click the Website button after my interview, it brings you back to my blog. If you click Instagram or Facebook it takes you to some other pages that are not mine, since I don’t use social media. Just letting you know that I’m not secretly running or endorsing a skincare company. In any case, you can find the 2018 interview by clicking here.



source https://laurabruno.wordpress.com/2018/06/05/medical-intuitive-and-personal-thoughts-on-healthy-skin-and-high-vibe-living/

No comments:

Post a Comment