Thursday 10 May 2018

Radio Show this Friday, May 11th

As I mentioned, my first half-hour show on this station garnered such a huge audience and positive response that I got generously sponsored for another five shows, which begin this Friday, May 11, 2018 at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight time (same as New York City). You can listen to the show from anywhere with internet access by clicking here at 1:30 p.m. Eastern this Friday.

For your convenience, that’s:

10:30 a.m. Pacific Daylight time

11:30 a.m. Mountain time

12:30 p.m. Central

16:30 UK time

17:30 in Western Europe and South Africa

7:30 a.m. Hawaii time

1:30 a.m. in Taiwan

and 3:30 a.m. in Sydney, Australia.

If you’re not in those areas, you can still listen at that time, but those are the main regions I know I have blog readers and clients.

Last time we discussed how I started doing intuitive work, some unusual childhood experiences, past lives and how they relate to healing, how the body speaks the soul’s language, resistance, Fate, and spiritual calling/life path. During the first 8-minute interview, we covered medical intuition (what it is, how and why I do it), my life changing traumatic brain injury, blessings in disguise, and the best and most difficult aspects of working as a medical intuitive.

I don’t know which topics we’ll cover this time. People have enjoyed the spontaneity, so we’ll continue along those lines for this show. Thanks to those of you who’ve expressed support and excitement about this series. I’m just rolling with the synchronicities, so we’ll see where it all leads.



source https://laurabruno.wordpress.com/2018/05/10/radio-show-this-friday-may-11th/

No comments:

Post a Comment