Sunday 25 February 2018

Activation

I walked into my office this afternoon to find “Arthur,” my crystal writing muse, positively glowing.

IMG_1855

This is an untouched photo of the afternoon sun hitting an angle I’ve never seen before. Good sign, eh?

Also a quick reminder that Wednesday’s the last day to sign up for February Specials: “Creative Jump-Start” and/or the “Reiki Master Teacher Certification Special.” I’ve certainly experienced a creative jump-start this month. The Metaphysics of Lyme Disease book continues to light up with a new structure, expert contributors, and 40,000 words added since February 1.

Wishing everyone creativity and radiant joy as we move into March with Thursday’s glowing Full Moon.



source https://laurabruno.wordpress.com/2018/02/25/activation/

No comments:

Post a Comment