Friday 3 November 2017

Writing Update: Even my owl knows it’s writing month

From friend, Karen, via last night’s “Your owl” email:

“Turned the page in the paper and there he was! Happy writing month to you.”

IMG_1521

Thanks to everyone who’s sent encouragement, writing care packages and little sync winks. 😉 The characters in this paranormal historical fiction novel have already made me bust out laughing and then start sobbing a few pages later. In other words, the wild ride of novel writing has officially begun. I will continue with a full load of phone sessions this month, but no email sessions. You can also expect fewer blog posts in November, as I focus most of my writing energy on developing characters, scenes and themes.

My Taurus hubby begins full time Kalamazoo living as of this evening, so we have lots of shifts in store. Tomorrow’s Full Moon in Taurus adds particularly apt and potent energies to the mix. Wishing you and yours big opportunities, the vision to recognize them, and the courage to act.

Cheers!

FullSizeRender




source https://laurabruno.wordpress.com/2017/11/03/writing-update-even-my-owl-knows-its-writing-month/

No comments:

Post a Comment