I am so glad my colleague Elicia Miller made this important video, which I know will speak to many!
In this video you will learn:
- Elicia’s journey with her eating disorders from age 15 – 39
- What is at the root of eating disorders
- Why cleansing, fasting, and extreme restrictive diets and exercise are other forms of bulimia
- Why telling other people that your diet is the best way to eat is coming from your own shame
- How to recognize an unhealthy relationship with healthy food and your body
- How to release the chains of perfectionism
- Why just changing your thoughts about yourself and/or letting yourself eat whatever you want doesn’t heal your eating disorders
- How to be supportive, and not shaming, of someone who struggles with their relationship to food, their body and their emotions
Elicia’s Core Emotional Healing programs are good for anyone struggling with eating disorders, addictions, physical and emotional symptoms and/or relationship struggles. Since we share so many clients, I have witnessed huge changes in people who’ve had the courage to work with Elicia on these issues. Many thanks for sharing your story and professional experience!