Friday 12 May 2017

Rune Soup with Mike Clelland

While catching up on other tasks, I’ve been listening to this fascinating discussion between Mike Clelland and Gordon White. Given their shared interests and the number of people Mike and Gordon know in common, many of us knew it was just a matter of time before this conversation happened, but I’m so glad it did!

I got to know Mike through a series of conversations and emails as he interviewed me for a chapter in his next book. I don’t know when that one will be released, but if he puts even a fraction of the time into each chapter as he did with mine, then Mike promises to deliver a beautifully mind blowing book. If you’ve not yet read his book, The Messengers: Owls, Synchronicity and the UFO Abductee, I highly recommend it for anyone with interest in shamanism, synchronicity, reality shifts, owls, paranormal experiences, and/or synchronicity.

Now … back to sessions and packing!

 




source https://laurabruno.wordpress.com/2017/05/12/rune-soup-with-mike-clelland/

No comments:

Post a Comment