Thursday 11 May 2017

Kaypacha ~ Pele Report: May 10, 2017

Thank you, Mary, for sending the link to this video. Yes, I am feeling it, and I have noticed many people having breakthroughs this week. I’ve also noticed a surge of creativity in my own life. I had attributed it to clearing out the blue house/office/guesthouse for the new family moving in there Monday, plus getting all the renovations scheduled for our new house. Oh, and Reishi coffee, LOL!

I actually love moving, so I expected this surge of excitement as I ponder a new yard to permaculture and a whole new house to feng shui. I’m so excited about my ideas that I can barely keep a lid on it. Even with all that in the mix to explain the surge in energy, though, I’ve noticed that errands or tasks that would normally take 3-4 hours are finishing up in 30 minutes. Huge swaths of time open up only to fill themselves with something profound within moments. My new session lengths seem to reflect these changes, too, as we are accomplishing so much more in less time, which then means the full hour sessions are off the chart transformative.

With all these people having breakthroughs and the fact that I’m somehow way ahead of schedule with moving tasks despite being super busy with sessions, I should have known there’s something up with the energies right now. Big time co-creation is in effect. Here’s Kaypacha with the Pele Report, sharing both the positive and the negative aspects of these energies. Time to grow up — co-create your own reality, or someone else will:

Like a seething volcano, just about to blow,

I feel the tension building in my mind, my heart, and my soul.

The energy that is rising, is for me to create,

And the more I can keep it together, the more I can do something GREAT!

 

Feeling that Scorpio full Moon? The kundalini rising? Are you about to blow? Indeed, it can be like an earthquake shaking our foundations these days, disturbing the static order of things, destabilizing the establishment. Might be a little unsettling. Can put everybody a little bit on edge. Can give people a short fuse, impatience, intensified desires. Of course, this is just the way it is, it is time for the energy to rise that has been worked upon within. This is neither good nor bad, [but] more. It CAN be good or bad depending upon our choices regarding where to put it and what to do with it. Good time to choose wisely. The end of the video, I believe, is the way…. Injoy!

www.NewParadigmAstrology.com

Closing music by www.ScottHuckabay,com




source https://laurabruno.wordpress.com/2017/05/11/kaypacha-pele-report-may-10-2017/

No comments:

Post a Comment