Tuesday 16 April 2019

Two More Weeks

Two weeks left for these April Specials. May’s will be different:

APRIL 2019 SPECIALS

20-Minute Property or Home Reading

In preparation for spring cleaning and garden season I’m bringing back the 20-Minute Property or Home Reading special. You email me an address and possibly photos of a property you rent, own or are considering purchasing or moving to, and I email you my findings and suggestions. I can focus on the overall energy, things to tweak to support life goals, and/or permaculture suggestions and resources, based on my Permaculture Design Certificate and creation of a 1/3 acre food forest.

This 20-minute email reading covers time spent reading your email, tuning in and typing up my reply. It may also be combined with a Property Clearing/Relocation Booster ($77) based on whatever I glean from the reading. $77 if prepaid on or before April 30, 2019. ($154 total if you’d like both the reading and the clearing. If you’d like 40 minutes, you can also double the email time.) Please contact me to sign up.

$555 Reiki Level 3 Master Teacher Certification Special

Every once in a great while, I feel led to offer this special. I’m taking $95 off the normal rate for in-person or correspondence/phone/distance training and certification for Reiki Level 3 Master Teacher.

This special obviously does not apply to everyone, as you will need at least Reiki Level 2 Certification from me or another Reiki Master Teacher in order to qualify for the training. I also require a casual but effective application process so that I get a sense of readiness for this next level. 555 indicates divinely guided positive change, so it seems like an appropriate number for certification to teach “divinely directed healing energy,” another definition of Reiki besides “Universal Life Force Energy.”

People considering this special might find this Reiki Master Teacher FAQ post helpful in answering common questions related to discerning your own readiness and our compatibility as teacher and student. You do not need to know for sure you’d like to teach Reiki in order to take this training. You just need to feel ready to learn Reiki from the perspective of one who could teach and who has committed to living the Reiki Principles as much as possible in your own life.

For more than 16 years, many students who already received their Reiki Level 3 training from another Reiki Master Teacher have completed their second Reiki Level 3 Master Teacher Certification with me in order to increase their confidence and knowledge before going on to teach their own students. Because many teachers don’t teach others to teach, preparing Reiki Master Teachers to teach their own students has become my specialty. I honor this training process as a sacred journey and transmission.

If you decide you’d like to apply for in-person (in Kalamazoo, MI) or long distance Reiki Level 3 Master Teacher Certification, please contact me, and we’ll start the short application process. The message to post this special was so strong this morning, that I’m excited to see who steps forward. Offer valid if prepaid on or by April 30, 2019.



source https://laurabruno.wordpress.com/2019/04/16/two-more-weeks/

No comments:

Post a Comment