Monday 20 August 2018

Possible Reiki 1 Class in Kalamazoo this Fall

I had all but decided not to offer anymore Reiki Level 1 or 2 classes until 2019; however, four people in the past week have inquired about Reiki Level 1. Not everyone’s local to Kalamazoo, but I do pay attention to synchronicities. If you have interest in learning Reiki Level 1 from me sometime this Fall, please contact me with some good dates for you in mid-October to mid-November.

I’ve got my September trip to Lake Tahoe to co-teach “Living a More Magickal Life” with faery sis Tania Marie. (We still have a few spots left for the Fall Equinox class.) Other than that, I’m focusing most of my energy on phone sessions and completing my metaphysics of Lyme disease book. If enough people want a Reiki Level 1 class this Fall, I’ll do my best to make it happen, but the more time I have to figure out timing, the better. The Reiki 1 class would be at our home in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Participants would become certified Reiki Level 1 Practitioners, able to perform Reiki on themselves and others.



source https://laurabruno.wordpress.com/2018/08/20/possible-reiki-1-class-in-kalamazoo-this-fall/

No comments:

Post a Comment