Friday 27 April 2018

Spring Flowers and Quick Reminders

Spring has finally sprung in Kalamazoo! Before I get to the photos from our yard, I have two quick reminders:

  1. Half-hour radio interview at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (same as NYC). You can listen to that broadcast live by clicking here at 1:30 p.m. Topics will likely include common patterns I see in Medical Intuitive sessions, especially with Lyme clients, and I’m not sure what else. Their preliminary questions held lots of potential for interesting discussion, so I’m curious how the interview will unfold.
  2. Just three more days for April 2018 Specials. I will not be renewing these two specials into May, so if you’d like either or both of them, please make sure to sign up on or before April 30th. Details here.

And now for some flower power! Although camera shy, the bees are happy in our yard:

IMG_1997.JPG

IMG_2001

IMG_2004IMG_2005

 



source https://laurabruno.wordpress.com/2018/04/27/spring-flowers-and-quick-reminders/

No comments:

Post a Comment