Monday 5 March 2018

Ann Kreilkamp ~ Concrete, Irrevocable Shifts: The “Feel” of Capricorn

This is a great piece written by Ann Kreilkamp, way back in 1989. Although written nearly thirty years ago, this piece sheds much light on our current times, especially with the decisive shift of Saturn into its home sign of Capricorn on December 19, 2017. I’ve mentioned this many times on this blog and in sessions, as those “concrete, irrevocable shifts” keep making themselves known. It often feels like realities are splitting, and perhaps they are … or maybe it just feels that way as people make repeat decisions in one direction that triggers action regardless of what their words say.

In any case, I highly recommend this article for anyone who sensed a shift in mid-December. It will also speak to anyone who has a strong Capricorn, Saturn or Pluto presence in their astrological chart. I’ve got both Saturn and Pluto in strong positions, with Cappy North Node (oops, I accidentally typed “rising” in the first version of this post; it’s Capricorn North Node), so it’s no surprise I’ve finally hunkered down to write this deep book on the metaphysics and underworld journey of Lyme disease. I know others stepping into intentions they made long ago, as things now align to support that call to action.

Not everyone appreciates or understands astrology. No worries if you don’t. I just find astrological insights very confirming of my own intuitive sense of life and events, and I know many clients and readers do, too. Since I am not, myself, an astrologer, I like to point to good articles when I find them. Click here for Ann’s deep dive into the “feel” of Capricorn.



source https://laurabruno.wordpress.com/2018/03/05/ann-kreilkamp-concrete-irrevocable-shifts-the-feel-of-capricorn/

No comments:

Post a Comment