Thursday 15 June 2017

Two Links: Cat & Kaehler and Zany Mystic and Timothy Glenn

I’m still spending most of my time off blog, but I wanted to share some links that I know many readers will find inspirational and supportive.

The first is a vulnerable blog post by Catherine Grace O’Connell, sharing details about her own abusive childhood and younger adulthood, as well as the new podcast/talk radio show she’s co-hosting with Kathy Kaehler. You can find the article here. I know many readers and clients have tried to put the pieces together after sexual abuse and/or alcoholic parents. Cat & Kaehler’s new show focuses on redefining and empowering women over 50 by sharing the inspirational voices of women who’ve broken through their victimhood and ageism and into fabulous and inspiring lives. The podcast happens on Tuesdays at 11 a.m. Pacific or 2 p.m. Eastern.

The second announcement is for all the Timothy Glenn fans out there. His articles are always so popular on this blog, so I wanted to share the link to his recent return to A Fireside Chat with Zany Mystic.

I’ve not had time to listen to either of these programs, but I know many Lyme survivors have found great encouragement through Catherine’s story. The Fierce Fifty Campaign reaches out beyond the Lyme community to women over fifty and also to Millennials — so it’s a great bridging of women celebrating all ages. Tim and Zany (Lance White) always have great on air chemistry, so I’m sure this show will delight anyone who has enjoyed their many previous chats.

OK, back to sessions, packing and sorting … I wasn’t going to post others’ announcements, but I know these two have particular spots in readers’ hearts.




source https://laurabruno.wordpress.com/2017/06/15/two-links-cat-kaehler-and-zany-mystic-and-timothy-glenn/

No comments:

Post a Comment