Monday 5 December 2016

Medical Intuition and Family Lineage

An interesting question arrived via email this weekend, and I thought I’d share non-confidential portions of that Q&A here in case anyone else has similar questions about Medical Intuition and familial patterns:

Question:

I remember you telling me that when you do readings you see the maternal family side on one side and the paternal on the other- was it maternal side on the person’s left side (their left not the left if you are looking at them)?

Answer:

Good to hear from you! I don’t actually see things the way most people do, which is one reason I have not yet developed a generic training program. I am sure you can find generalized instructions online somewhere. That’s just not my own process.

I simply “know” which side of the family it comes from, and it appears to me in whatever way the client can understand. If they are visual, I get visual info (but not always in family tree, left/right format… it  might be an image). If someone is auditory, I get words or phrases or instructions. If someone is kinesthetic I feel — what they feel or even what their ancestors felt. It’s more complex than left or right, but also much more detailed.🙂

Best advice is to find out what it looks like when YOU do readings, and that comes with experience and comparing the info you sense with available and verifiable information. It is a process to do it the way I do it. I think there are a lot more what I would call plug and play medical Intuitive trainings out there. I don’t know how accurate they are, as I have no experience with taking the courses. I will say that there are very few people I would refer someone to for medical intuition, but that does not mean they aren’t out there! I just don’t personally know them.

I hope that helps in some way. Traditionally, left is masculine and right feminine, but some people reverse that because right brain controls left side and vice versa.😉

Big blessings,
Laura

***

NOTE: If you or someone you love is interested in exploring family lineage from a soul perspective, please check out the December 2016 Specials, two of which can be tailored to explore those themes. Just let me know of your specific interest when you contact me.




source https://laurabruno.wordpress.com/2016/12/05/medical-intuition-and-family-lineage/

No comments:

Post a Comment