Sunday 27 November 2016

Timothy Glenn on A Fireside Chat with Zany Mystic

I’ve been so busy with the holiday and its associated visitors that I have still not had a chance to listen to more than the first 20 minutes of this November 19, 2016 Fireside Chat between Timothy Glenn and Lance White, the Zany Mystic. From what I’ve heard so far, this particular archived chat will appeal to anyone interested in Planet X/Nibiru/Nemesis/Hercolubos/you-name-the-fly-by, as Tim begins by discussing anomalies that seem to point towards an encounter between two different solar systems.

Where these friends take the conversation from there, I have no idea, but I wanted to put up the link for those folks who eagerly follow Tim’s articles on my blog. Sorry for the delay! I was too busy doing marathon sessions early last week so that I could have five days of fun with my mom while she visited — and it was so worth it! We had a great time.🙂 Anyway, you can hear the archived chat by clicking here.




source https://laurabruno.wordpress.com/2016/11/27/timothy-glenn-on-a-fireside-chat-with-zany-mystic-3/

No comments:

Post a Comment